7 December 2010

6. december - exam

There are different types of exams. You can get an oral, a written, home-exam, 3 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours. I have this semester had only the second type, but I'm happy with it. Some people says it is not fair to have a 6 hour-written exam, since I doesn't do the student justice for all he/she has read throughout the semester.
But we get tested through life, also outside the university. We meet a challenge, and since we're individuals we deal with them in different fashions. Some attack it so fiercely that one might think they are waging war on it, while others contemplate and try to find the best solution.

I tend to go totally mental during a normal exam, and the last two have been just like that. Draw all my energy from my body and soul while writing, and then collapsing afterwards. It may not be a good solution, but it's the one that works for me.

Today's quote have maybe nothing to do with exams in particular, but I think it is so good that i would like to share it with you anyways:

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer
 

No comments: