12 December 2010

11. december - What to do now?


It's pretty weird that I'm finished with Vaughan Williams for this time, because it has found its place in my heart and the words "Beat! Beat! Drums!" will resound in my head for a long time still.

But a little thought of the approaching holiday has slided itself into my head now, and since I'm buzzing around (still) and soon I have to get started on the Christmas carols...On Christmas eve my family always goes to church, sit on the first bench and lead (willing or unwilling) the congregation through the different songs and hymns.
But here's just a little something for the day:

 

“Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”

 

Something to think about...

No comments: