5 December 2010

5. December - the perfect Irish coffee

It has been a long day of singing and listening to different advice concerning exams and upcoming concerts. So what would be more appropriate for an evening like this than an Irish Coffee.
Since I like to see what I'm doing when I'm making it, I chose a beer-glass 0,33 l for this little miracle.
Whipped some cream (I'm really lousy at it...but this time it worked out perfectly), found my precious "Bushmills Black", brown sugar and made some really strong coffee (this was supposed to cheer me up too...long story).
And guess what?? It turned out looking like a pint of Guinness, and it taste heavenly :)

Perfect, isn't it?
Slainté
And someone has probably said something wise about it...let me see...yup:

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups:  alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.  ~Alex Levine

Enjoy

1 comment:

Steve said...

yummy :)