16 December 2010

15. December - Take it easy

I'm known as a rather hectic person from time to time, almost floating...not buzzing through life. But sometimes I need to stop and think, and relax. It can be really hard sometimes, to just put everything away and just get in touch with yourself. This may sound a little airy and weird, and you might think that I'm not very normal. But who is? What is normality? I will take that discussion in my post tomorrow, but let's focus on today's topic: RELAX
So let's learn something from Baloo ;)


 

I can finally start breathing again, for one simple reason: the examresults have come. From you have the exam until the results come, your mind is making up every possible scenario and outcome. You're floating around in a state of not knowing...but as I said: I know now! The relief is indescribable :)
I can lower my shoulders, and sing along...*dubidu dubidu*

No comments: