25 January 2010

I DID IT!


Yes, I did it. I've eaten haggis for the first time in my life and it was MARVELLOUS! Well the whole thing was just amazing, and I like the scots more and more. and as you know, I become speechless everytime I see a man in a kilt ^^ I have a vivid imagination....
Anyway, Burns Night was almost magical, I haven't had so much fun in a long time. I got complimented on wearing a kilt, and how I spoke. People thought that I was english by birth ^^
I also did something I haven't done in a VERY long time; dance. I cannot dance, so therefor I've been avoiding it for quite some time. I was best in my class in Eurythmy (read more here), but that wasn't dancing in my eyes. What I did on Saturday, was dancing some traditional Scottish folkdances. It was fun, but hard.
So next year, if anybody arrange Burns Night, I'd like to come:)



No comments: