19 June 2009

Soon...

Well, it's been a while since last time I wrote anything on my blog. But there's a reason for that you see: I've simply forgot it....

The weather here in Bergen is behaving very strange these days, changing between sun and rain ALL THE DAY. Somebody told me that it is just the way things should be here in Bergen, never constant. Nothing to do about that...


After I came home from Asker (which was wonderful by the way), I had to get the Requiem by Brahms back into my head, because BFK is going to perform it on sunday 21. in Nordheimsund Church. And it is hard to sing, both vocally and physically. But am I complaining? NO!


I've also got my grades for this semester, in American and Irish History. Passed them both with no problem, got C's on both! Happy now.


Here in my little world, filled with books of ancient wisdom, lots of opera and some gamalost, life is not so bad at the moment. I've finished Harry Potter, and chased him with a broomstick out of my head. Never more! So now I'm reading "Justine" by Marquis de Sade
(yeah, you know the guy... sadism is named after him....) The book is very strange, but still fascinating. Hoping to read some other disturbing books during my summervacation, Bjørnebo and Freud. You would probably say that my mind is twisted that like these kind of books. But I need a challenge, and this is where I'll find it.


So now the summer is coming, and I can look forward to next semester without worrying to much. And next March, I'm going back to Oslo to watch Tannhäuser, on my birthday! Cannot wait...

No comments: