5 June 2010

To you


You once fixed my broken wings
and learned me how to fly.
To see the beauty of the truth
and never fear to try.
To find the love I thought was lost
in words and thoughts so small.
You gave me life and liberty
to fight the demons call.

I thank you for the hugs you sent
and words that lit my fire.
Without them I could never know
I could follow my desire.
You inspired me to live my life
away from darkness and despair.
To make each day count more and more,
yes, you were always there.

So if I tripped or stumbled,
you always took my hand
and lead me safely through
the fearsome nightmare's land.
Until the day I die I know
you really saved me then
and I will always count you as
my very dearest friend.


1 comment:

Steve said...

Once again, so beautiful and touching :) I like the cute cartoons too ^^