16 June 2010

RAMMSTEIN

It's the day after the concert with Rammstein at Koengen, I have a splitting headache, but I know I have to let you know how it was last night. One word:

AWESOME!

These guys knows how to thank their fans; by giving them them most amazing, breathtaking, crazy show EVER! This was a perfect mix of old and new material, and many of their biggest hits were included.


And when they struck up "Du Hast"...you could almost get religious. EVERYBODY was singing along, EVERYBODY! There is a reason why I use so many capital letters in this post. It is because that nothing Rammstein ever do is small. It is always big, over the top and totally amazing. Their names will go down in the history of rock as something special, so breathtaking and shocking that you can still feel it pulsing inside your system, hours, days and weeks after they have given you your required dose. Rammstein is like drugs, it's highly addictive and you cannot get enough of it. I had some secondthoughts about going to this concert, but I'm glad I did :)







THANK YOU RAMMSTEIN FOR AN AMAZING CONCERT
I'M NOW OFFICIALLY ADDICTED 



No comments: