24 June 2010

A little piece of Heaven

Everybody would possible to able to describe Hell; personal or religious. But is it the same with Heaven?
I will through some pictures try to give you a little piece of mine.
As you already may have understood; I love my hometown. This isn't just because it is where I was born, grew up and walk through mostly everyday of my life. the fact that I live outside the city center, and out on the "countryside" cannot deprive me from feeling like a "Bergenser". It fits my fiery character, and when someone said that people from Bergen and people either from Dublin or elsewhere in Ireland, share some characteristic: my heart smiled (can a smile do that?)
Anyway; yesterday was such a beautiful and warm day, so I decided to pack down my camera and head into the city to find some places that really make me proud. Since there are so many of those, this blog-post will re-appear from time to time.


Our streets are narrow, but oh so charming ^^


Just waiting for some royalty to come out and wave


I want to live here!....


Or here....

From the fortress ^^ Perfect place for relaxing
with some strawberries after a hard days work

But it isn't just my town I love. I also love my little secret, deep into the woods at Osterøy. This is one of the few places where I feel free to think and dream whatever I want. The flowers, the trees and the grass all brings me back to a happy childhood, before parts of my life became clouded and dark.

Peace


Wild and beautiful


 Here lives the Elves


Do you think I could find a four-leaf clover here?
Maybe I could find a leprechaun....


 Wood Cranesbill


So this a piece of my heaven

So maybe a little piece of heaven can be found near you too


No comments: