12 May 2010

YES


I'm free again! My bachelor-thesis is now delivered and I can soon enjoy a well-deserved pint of the Black Stuff^^ And the funny part is that I didn't have any panic-attack the last 4 days. The people who know me will say that I have a bad habit of doing things almost too late every time. And this thesis was no exception.
I had lacked inspiration for more than a month, and knew that the deadline was approaching too fast for my taste. But I knew I couldn't just give up, I had to show myself and the world that I could manage this task.
So I pulled myself together, and the thesis found its form through some tears shed for the emigrants, lots of coffee and long discussion with friends and family.
So today can I say: I DID IT
So the only thing I can do now is to cross my fingers, and seek inspiration in the nature and among my closest friends.



No comments: