28 May 2010

A hug can save a life


It has been hard lately, and I have crashed down several times. The oral exam is closening up, I've re-lived some nightmares from my childhood and lost all my motivation. But what can I do when I'm home all alone, with thoughts trying to bring me down in my solitude?
I can try to keep them away, but the best help I've discovered is: A hug!
To receive a hug from a friend brings light into my heart again, make me see that the clouds is drifting apart and that a dream is possible.
And you know who you are:
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HUGS YOU'VE GIVEN ME
For if you don't know it: You have saved my life and I'm forever in your debt

so people:
GIVE A HUG TO SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT

4 comments:

Aemilia said...

Today I have discovered the power of hug actually,and I must confess, it is absolutely better than any word...
It gives that great feeling that you're not alone here, that you're on your way but there is always someone to give you power, to help you...to be with you whatever happens.

Steve said...

How beautiful and so true :)

Steve said...

I loved the cute drawing too by the way ^^

The Banshee of the North said...

people should hug each other more. A smile and a hug can change the world for someone.
If anybody need one, I will be giving you in tons