12 March 2011

Searching

My search this time is simply about inspiration. I get a drop now and then, but now I need a bucket full. It's only a couple of days left before my dreaded deadline, and I arm myself with everything I've got to stand all the way out.

But what triggers my inspiration, what makes my braincells go nuts? Music
And in my need I've dived into my musiccollection once more, listening to good old favourites that haven't seen the light for some time due to the reign of my classical collection. It is time to put aside Schubert, Mozart and Puccini and let something else awaken the artistic animal within.
It's time for Metallica, Rammstein, and all the heroes from my childhood


 
This video really freaked me out when I was younger, but the song is one of my all-time favourites :p
 
Remember we sung this when I was a part of a TenSing-choir (christian choir for teenagers...loooong story)
It has nonetheless got stuck in my head and the lyrics really mean something to me

 
 My brother is the one to blame...thankfully

So I will now return to my paper with some new inspiration. I cannot promise anyone that it will be any good, but I'll do my best...

No comments: