21 March 2011

Another year


Good morning everyone. I don't know if it will be morning when you read this, but it's kinda morning when I'm writing it, so bear with me.
Another year has passed, and it is time to reflect. Have I grown the last year? My height is just the same (1,70 cm) but my inner self has grown remarkably. Life has thrown obstacles in my path, and somehow I've overcome them over and over again. In the past year have I met some wonderful people that I today can call my friends, and you have all helped me and supported me throughout the dark and troublesome days.

Borders have been crossed, dreams have come true and life is good and fulfilling. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the coming year will bring challenges, bliss, rain and sun and lots of love.
The birthday'child' have spoken....and now a little song for the day


No comments: