4 July 2010

What to do, what to do?

Today it is only 8 days before I go to the green isle in the west; the Emerald Isle.
This will of course require some proper plans when it comes to packing, and as my head is buzzing all the time, the pile of clothes and other stuff is slowly growing, and i dare not say that this will be an easy task. I always bring too many things when I travel, and since this trip will be my first abroad all by myself, my mind makes up all sorts of possible circumstances and things that can happen along the way. So I cannot decide what to pack and what to leave out.


my packinglist is a mess and I always feel like I've forgotten something...
So does anybody has any tips on packing, I would be forever grateful
*WEE! Just one week left!!!!*

1 comment:

Henriken said...

Ikke glem å ta med håndkle!