13 July 2010

News from Ireland

Hey guys!
Sitting now in upper Tullydish (I believe that is correct...please correct me steven if I'm wrong...) and cannot believe that I'm actually in IRELAND, the land of my dreams, the land I've been reading so much about lately that it has become a part of my soul. It is even greener than I imagined ^^
The silence here has been the perfect cure for my sleepingproblems lately, and to feel the wind blowing through my hair makes every dark thought fly away. I'm living a dream, and I hope it could go on forever.
I'm staying with a penpal and his family, and I must say: I've never felt more welcome in my entire life!

So my conclusion so far: Ireland is friendly, beautiful, peaceful and through some magic trick (I don't know how they do it) they make all your worries go away and release you healthy and happy back into the world. More people should definetely get a dose of Ireland, because it is good for you.

No comments: