27 January 2012

A new inspiration

And here we are, in 2012. The year of the dragon and a time to look for inspiration. I'm halfway through my musical studies here in Volda, and since it is driving me mental from time to time I've decided to get read more.
Not curriculum or boring books about didactics, singing technique or how to survive as a student.
No, I wanted to return to fictional litterature and first on the list was Lord of the Rings...until I picked up a book which did not seem very special. I sat down and started to read...
I simply devoured the pages, I could not stop reading and in two days time I was through 390 pages! I asked myself what had just happened, and I understood: this was a book to get addicted to.
Can you guess which book I read?

It felt so good to be able to sit back and enjoy such a good piece of writing and now I've started on the second part of the first book....
My recommendations to you all: Read it and you will not regret it

No comments: