28 February 2011

Academic isolation



Just a little update from my ever-overflowing desk: I will now go into an academic isolation for the next 2 weeks or so. The simple reason for this is my two delayed papers that must be delivered the 16th March, 1 o'clock in 3 (!) copies each...
I'm such an awful student, but luckily this is my last semester here in Bergen (I'll get back to that later) so I've decided I will do this! I will manage this last obstacle (so I tell myself) before freedom is mine...at last.
But it will be hard due to the fact that I have absolutely no concentration WHATSOEVER! And if that wasn't enough: I lack inspiration and have an extremely bad habit to procrastinate EVERYTHING...
Not a good idea, you say, but guess what? Push me into the corner, and you will see a working maniac appear...Frankenstein...Garibaldi....Caliban....Berlusconi....identity...monstrosity...*talking to myself*
I will now leave the internet for a while, turn off my phone, put on some earplugs and write until I go mad...

No comments: