6 October 2013

A smile in a sad time

The autumn is here again, with rain, wind and colds that don't want to let go. On top of all this: my mind feels crushed. No inspiration, no energy, just memories I thought were dead that are being dug up again...and again.
So when I'm all alone in the dark and the demons are crawling in, I have to fight. I fight in any way that I can, and I cling to anything that can put a smile on my face.
Today it was this song:'






And yes; it's a One Direction-song...I'm too old for this right?
But to speak the truth: this melody hits just the right notes for me (pun intended), it makes me put all my dark clouds for a while and just enjoy life for a moment

And to sooth my mind after such a happy moment I turn to the very same artist for this:




This melody can't really be described with words, so just listen

No comments: