18 October 2010

Mission accomplished

Good morning everyone.
Sitting at the uni at the moment since the internet-connection back home decided to commit suicide last night.
Well, I haven't slept at all, just been writing and re-writing that goddamn paper for my course "New Age and Folklore". I've once again proved that I work best with an awful deadline hanging over me, that's the only way things get done here....
But I cannot say that it was a good paper...I was writing about a debate around 2 books that got published in february-march; one of the extremely critical towards the Waldorf-school and blamed it for being hypocritical and for dealing with occult matters. The other one was almost too nice in it's presentation of the school.
The horrible thing about this debate was that it was filled with thoughts of personal vengeance and lousy argumentation from both parties...
So after 5 cups of coffee I really started writing, and I can still feel the caffeine-shock pulsing through my body.
So I guess I will not sleep for many hours yet...

Crossing my fingers....

No comments: